On this week’s episode, Brian and Chris join Todd Adkins, Director of Leadership at LifeWay Christian Resources.
Brian, Chris, and Todd answer the following questions:
- How do you gauge the spiritual health of a church?
- How can you re-contextualize the business world in the church setting?
- As a small group leader, how do you play not to win, but to get better?
- What is leadership development?
- Why is it important to develop, or disciple, small group leaders?
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in LifeWay’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at LifeWay and author of Small Groups For The Rest Of Us.
GUEST: Todd is the Director of Leadership at LifeWay Christian Resources. Lifeway Leadership is responsible for ministrygrid.com, the Leadership Pipeline conferences, and the New Churches Podcast. Todd participates in Leadership Pipeline coaching, where he has facilitated in the coaching of over 2,600 church leaders. Todd is also the co-host of the 5 Leadership Questions Podcast, along with Eric Geiger and Daniel Im. Todd has a Master of Divinity at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and a Master of Arts in Leadership.