On this episode of Group Answers, Brian and Chris talk about Chris’ new book, Leading Small Groups: How to Gather, Launch, Lead and Multiply your Small Group.
1. Small Groups for the Rest of Us came out in 2015, why did you write Leading Small Groups now?
2. Who is Leading Small Groups primarily for?
3. What do you see at the biggest barrier to someone becoming a small group leader?
3. Walk us through the four stages of leading a small group: Gathering, Launching, Leading & Multiplying.
4. Which stage is the most difficult for a small group leader to navigate?
5. How can a church leader best use this book in training his group leaders?
6. Are there other resources available to go with the book?
This Episode’s Sponsor: One of the greatest predictors of a disciple’s spiritual growth is regular Bible reading. That’s why Lifeway created the Daily Discipleship Guide. To download four free sessions of the Daily Discipleship Guide, visit BibleStudiesforLife.com/DDG.
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in Lifeway’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at Lifeway and author of Small Groups for the Rest of Us.