On this episode of Group Answers, Chris, Brian, and Brandon discuss how churches and groups can multiply disciple-making during this pandemic.
1. Redefine the disciple-making environments.
2. Expand who the disciple-makers are.
3. Equip the disciple-makers with training.
4. Release control of disciple-making.
5. Create a disciple-making pathway.
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in LifeWay’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at LifeWay and author of Leading Small Groups.