In our increasingly digital world, we are excited to announce our next online Bible study!
On Tuesday, November 3rd, we will begin studying Something Needs to Change by David Platt. Hosted through our free Facebook Group, the study experience will run through December 22.
About the Study:
When David Platt took a trip to the Himalayan mountains, the staggering hardship he witnessed transformed the trajectory of his life. Now, in this study, he’s inviting you to reflect and wrestle with him as he describes his life-altering trek through the Himalayas. You’ll ask hard questions alongside Platt about human need, suffering, faith, the gospel, and our role. For Christians, ignorance of profound human need is not an option. Neither is indifference. It’s time to explore what it means to follow Jesus in a world of urgent physical and spiritual need.
- Physical Need
- Spiritual Need
- Loving God and People
- Counting the Cost
- The One
- Something Needs to Change
How It Works:
- Each Tuesday at 7 AM CT in the Facebook Group, we’ll post a teaching video from David Platt. Each video corresponds to a session in the Bible study, and we’ll post one a week until December 22.
- Three discussion questions will be posted along with each video, and group participants will answer the questions in the comments to engage with other participants. Posted videos will be saved so that participants can view and comment anytime.
- Participation is completely free!
- Head over to our Facebook Group and sign up. You will be asked to accept the group’s rules of engagement and to provide a valid email address. This allows us to send you a weekly reminder as videos are posted and enables David and his team to communicate with you as well.
- Purchase a copy of the Something Needs to Change Bible study book or eBook. While a Bible Study Book is not required, we do recommend one to enhance your experience of this Online Bible study.
- Join the conversation by commenting in the Facebook Group. Be sure to turn on your notifications so you can keep up with the discussion and be notified as each session is posted.
Share any questions you have in the comments section of this blog post and we will see you on Facebook!