On this episode of Group Answers, Chris and Ken discuss why it’s important to launch and relaunch groups in the Fall.
- What is special about launching groups in the Fall?
- What about existing groups that haven’t been meeting this summer? Can they be relaunched with new people, or should they just restart?
- What are the barriers to think through for groups meeting this Fall?
- What about virtual/online/hybrid groups? Is that a long-term strategy?
- Timeline for a fall launch?
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in LifeWay’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at LifeWay and author of Leading Small Groups.