On this episode of Group Answers, Chris, Brian, and Brandon discuss the top things they would keep and leave behind from this season of isolation.
- Freedom to Zoom or drive
- Online and in-person groups
- High relational touch throughout the week
- The group urgency
- Challenge to the status quo
- Zoom fatigue
- Lack of human contact
- Politically charged environments
- Online led singing
- Group meetings without a Bible study
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in LifeWay’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at LifeWay and author of Leading Small Groups.