On this week’s episode, Brian and Chris join Vince Vitale, the Director of the Zacharias Institute. Brian, Chris, and Vince answer the following questions:
- Why did Christians lose their good reputation?
- Why should Christians not be fearful of society’s shift toward secularism?
- How can Christians be in the world, but not of it?
- Why is it important for Christians to be conversationalists?
- What do I do if one of my group members asks me a hard question?
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in LifeWay’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at LifeWay and author of Small Groups For The Rest Of Us.
GUEST: A skeptic-turned-evangelist, Vince Vitale studied at Princeton University and the University of Oxford. He taught the Philosophy of Religion at both universities. Vince is the Director of the Zacharias Institute. He is the co-author of Why Suffering? Finding Meaning and Comfort When Life Doesn’t Make Sense and Jesus Among Secular Gods along with Ravi Zacharias.