With most churches now not meeting physically and most gatherings discouraged in general, this COVID-19 crisis has produced a plague of questions.
• How can churches effectively lead groups through this time of social distancing and isolation?
• How is this crisis changing how people are discipled?
• Do online small groups work?
• What can groups do to stay healthy while not meeting?
• Will the Church be changed forever?
The topic of how to effectively lead groups in a time of social distancing will be discussed in a free webinar hosted by Chris Surratt, LifeWay’s Small Group and Discipleship Specialist, on Wednesday, April 1st, 1:00pm – 2:00pm CDT. He’ll be joined by Steve Gladen (Saddleback Church) and Jared Musgrove (The Village Church), who are both doing actively transitioning the groups at their churches into this new reality. Together they’ll answer the more simple questions and offer their opinions on the tougher ones, including a few that viewers submit during the webinar.
Spots are limited, so register soon at the link below!