On this episode of Group Answers, Chris and Brian check in with Jared Musgrove. Dr. Jared Steven Musgrove is Groups Pastor at The Village Church in Flower Mound, TX and co-founder and Executive Director of communityleadership.org. He is married to Jenny and father to Jordan and Joshua.
- We have been talking a lot on this podcast about potential drift in discipleship and spiritual disciplines. What are some things you do personally to keep fit spiritually?
- How are you helping your groups and group leaders be healthy during this season?
- Do you give your leaders specific training or encouragement for caring for their group members?
- How are your online groups going? Will that be an ongoing strategy?
- What are your priorities as you plan for groups in 2021?
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in LifeWay’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at LifeWay and author of Leading Small Groups.